Thank you for considering sponsorship of the Austin Children’s Choir!
The choir is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization and has a more than 25-year history of musical excellence and community service in the Austin area. ACC provides practical, professional choral training for talented children ages 6 to 18 and performs a varied repertoire in an array of venues across the city, with occasional guest appearances at venues in the Texas and the U.S.
As ambassadors for Austin, the choir regularly performs for free at civic events and in tourist venues, including City Hall, the Carver Museum, the Texas State Capitol, and the Chamber of Commerce.
As an added education experience, our children may also perform for weddings, benefits and sporting events, in addition to their regularly scheduled season performances. Please see the “Hire Us” tab on this website for more information.
The Austin Children’s Choir audience includes families throughout the Austin metro area, tourists and art patrons.
ACC always appreciates your help to continue running our program.
Austin Children’s Choir Sponsors provide essential support that enables us to keep tuition low to ensure broad access to high-quality vocal instruction.
• $100 pays for two pieces of new music for every chorister
• $150 pays for a special guest musician at one of our concerts
• $250 pays for an audition advertisement
• $550 allows us to offer a choir scholarship for a family facing economic hardship
• $2000 covers the travel costs for the choir to get to a benefit concert
– SOLOIST $5,000 +
– CONDUCTOR $2,500
– FEATURED PERFORMER $1,500
– CHORUS $1,000
– ENSEMBLE $500
– ENCORE $250
– SUPPORTER $100
– PATRON $50
– ARTIST (Monthly contribution as defined by Donor-Please contact us for the appropriate Donor form)
– Angel Program $550 (This program supports the tuition for one child/one season.)
Season corporate sponsors at Chorus level and above must supply a logo file (jpg, tif, etc) to us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to appear on the ACC website and programs. Logos may be in color or B&W (color logos will be used on the website).
Would you like to make a donation help support the Austin Children’s Choir?
Please download and complete our donor-form2014.
You may mail us a check:
Make checks payable to:
Austin Children’s Choir
P.O. Box 29452
Austin, TX. 78755
Make a donation online:
If you prefer to make a credit card payment please use the “Donate” button below.
Have us call you:
Email us at email@example.com and we will call you and take your donation information over the phone.
* Please note: All contributions are tax deductible.