All choristers will need to have a uniform purchased by the first performance of the 2014-2015 season. Below, we have listed the items needed for each uniform, and what vendor to contact for purchase. The link at the very bottom of this page will lead you to the vendors (Land’s End) ordering webpage. Please follow the prompts from there.
Please contact our Executive Director if there are any concerns/issues with ordering your students uniform.
The Austin Children’s Choir will purchase (and retain ownership) of a navy sweater vest with ACC logo for all choristers. This is to be worn for all performances unless directed otherwise.
- White, long-sleeve, button down oxford (Parent’s choice but available for purchase at Lands End)
- White Plaid skort (Lands End)
- *Cable navy knee socks (Lands End)
- Tights navy (Lands End, optional in colder months)
- Black Mary Jane’s (Parent’s choice)
- White Plaid headband (Lands End, optional)
- White, long-sleeve, button down oxford (Parent’s choice, available for purchase at Lands End)
- Khaki, flat front, no cuff pants (Lands End)
- Black socks (Parent’s choice)
- Black shoes (Parent’s choice)
- Black belt (Parent’s choice)
Click the link below to proceed to purchase a uniform on our vendor site.